Welcome to Neighborhood House!
Be a part of Neighborhood House
We hope you will stop by our community center and take part in some of our programs and events, volunteer your time, or rent out our meeting rooms. For more information on any events or programs please feel free to contact us at 608.255.5337 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Youth Camp 2014 - Now Enrolling
- Days/times: Summer Camp will run for 9 weeks from June 23rd - August 22nd Monday-Friday 9am to 4pm
- Enrollment: Parents have the option to enroll in the summer camp on a weekly basis.
- Age requirements: 7-12 years
- Registration: Enrollment is required. Please download and fill out the Registration Packet -Click on the link below.
- Contact: Amanda Ryan, Program Director | email@example.com | Phone: 608.255.5337
2012 Annual Report
Our mission is to provide high quality programming and social services that facilitate the growth of a diverse, responsible, and welcoming community.
Neighborhood House will create opportunities for area residents to strengthen the quality of their community by making connections, building relationships, and embracing diversity through social, educational, and recreational activities.